Paytm is a popular Indian digital payment and e-commerce platform. HDFC Paytm Credit Card offers with Unlimited Cashback across spending on Essentials, Shopping, Entertainment, Travel, and more. The Paytm HDFC Bank Credit Card is a co-branded credit card made available through a partnership between HDFC Bank, one of India’s top banks, and Paytm, a leading digital payment platform. With this credit card, users will receive appealing rewards and bonuses along with a flawless digital payment experience.
The following are the features and benefits of the HDFC Paytm Credit Card:-
- Get 3% Cashback on Paytm Movies, & Paytm Recharge spends
- 2% Cashback on all other Paytm spends
- 1% Cashback* on all other retail spends
- 5% Exciting Offers on Shopping, Dining, Travel & Hotel Booking with Smartbuy and Payzapp
- Free lost card liability cover worth 5 Lakh
- Up to 4 Free add-on cards
- 1% Fuel Surcharge waiver up to ₹250*
- Free AirportLounge Access
- Enjoy up to 50 days of interest-free credit on your Credit Card.
HDFC Paytm Credit Card – Spend Based Fee Waiver
Annual Membership Fee: Rs. 500 + GST
- First Year Fee waived upon spending Rs. 30,000 (Non-EMI spends) within the first 90 days
- Renewal Year Fee waived upon spending Rs. 50,000 (Non-EMI spends) in the 12 months period
Following is the Link to Apply for HDFC Paytm Credit Card:-
Can I withdraw cash from Paytm HDFC credit card?
Yes, you can withdraw cash using your Paytm HDFC Credit Card
What is the minimum cibil score for Paytm HDFC credit card?
750 or above
What is the starting limit of Paytm credit card?
Paytm hasn’t specified a certain credit limit of the card.