The Standard Chartered EaseMyTrip Credit Card is a co-branded credit card offered by Standard Chartered Bank in association with EaseMyTrip, a travel booking platform. This credit card is designed to provide exclusive benefits and rewards for travel-related expenses. Here are some key features of the Standard Chartered EaseMyTrip Credit Card
Here are some key features of the Standard Chartered EaseMyTrip Credit Card
- Flat 20% and 10% Instant Discount: As a Standard Chartered EaseMyTrip Credit Cardholder, you can enjoy a flat 20% instant discount on hotel bookings and a 10% instant discount on flight bookings made through the EaseMyTrip website or app. These discounts are applicable to the booking amount and are provided as an immediate reduction during the payment process.
- 10x Rewards: For every Rs 100 spent on standalone hotel and airline websites, apps, or outlets using your Standard Chartered EaseMyTrip Credit Card, you can earn 10x rewards. These rewards are typically in the form of reward points, which accumulate based on your spending. You can later redeem these points for various travel-related benefits, such as flight tickets, hotel stays, or other rewards offered by the card’s rewards program.
- Complimentary Lounge Access: As a Standard Chartered EaseMyTrip Credit Cardholder, you are eligible for complimentary lounge access. You can enjoy one domestic lounge access per calendar quarter and two international lounge accesses per calendar year. Lounge access allows you to relax and enjoy amenities like comfortable seating, Wi-Fi, refreshments, and more while waiting for your flights.
The Following is the Link to Apply for Standard Chartered EaseMyTrip Credit Card:-
Fees & Charges – Standard Chartered EaseMyTrip Credit Card
Joining Fee – No Joining Fee
Annual Fees – ₹350 + GST
The renewal fee will be reversed for clients with spends greater than or equal to INR 50,000 in the preceding year on Standard Chartered EaseMyTrip Credit card
Eligibility Criteria – Standard Chartered EaseMyTrip Credit Card
- Applicants should have a stable monthly income.
- Applicants should belong to credit card sourcing cities/locations of the Bank.
- All applications are subject to credit and other policy checks of the Bank.
- The applicant’s age should be between 18 and 65 years.
- The minimum age for add-on cardholders is 18 years.
Documents – Standard Chartered EaseMyTrip Credit Card
- Identity Proof (Any One of the following Photo cards): Passport, Voter Id Card, Govt ID, etc..
- PAN Card
- Address Proof (Any One of the following documents with current residence address): Aadhaar Card, Passport, Driving License, Election/Voter’s ID Card, Job card issued by NREGA duly signed by an officer of the State Government, The letter issued by the National Population Register containing details of name, address.
- 1 recent passport-sized Photograph
Financial documents for salaried
- Latest month’s salary slip
Financial documents for self-employed
- Self-Employed Businessmen: Latest IT Returns with computation of income /Certified Financials, Last Business Continuity proof.
- Self-Employed Professionals: Latest IT Returns, Business Continuity proof.
Standard Chartered Credit Card Customer Care Number
To report any problems or worries relating to your credit card, call the Standard Chartered Bank customer service helplines. You can call the credit card phone banking helpline numbers listed below with any questions you may have regarding credit cards:
6601 4444/3940 4444 (Available seven days a week from 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.) 66011500/39401500/1800 425 1000/1800 345 5000
66012424/39402424/6601242/3940242/1800 525 8390 (24/7 available)
You can phone these numbers any time of day or night to report lost cards and unauthorized purchases. These numbers can be used to cancel payments and challenge charges.
If you are unable to reach these helplines, you can send an SMS with your question to 9980033333. Except on national holidays, the SMS service is available around the clock on all days.
How do I avail the Bonus reward points?
To avail bonus reward points, you need to achieve monthly retail spends of INR 20,000 or more in all categories except Government and Insurance payments. If you spend above INR 20,000, you can earn an additional 4 reward points for every INR 150 spent on retail categories.
What are the Joining/annual fees for the Standard Chartered Rewards Credit Card?
The Joining fee is Nil but Annual Fees – INR 350 + GST and this can also reverse on spends of INR 50,000 or higher in the previous year using a Rewards Credit Card
I already have an existing Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards credit card, can I also apply for a Reward credit card?
Yes, you can apply