Introducing the Standard Chartered Rewards Credit Card, a powerful financial tool designed to elevate your spending experience and reward you for your everyday transactions. With this credit card in your wallet, you can enjoy a host of exciting features and benefits that make your shopping, travel, and financial management more rewarding.
The Standard Chartered Rewards Credit Card offers several features and benefits for cardholders:
- Accelerated Reward Points: You can enjoy accelerated reward points with 8x points on spending of INR 20,000 and above. This means that for every INR 150 spent on eligible transactions of INR 20,000 or more, you will earn 8 times the regular reward points.
- Reward Points on Retail Categories: You can earn 4 reward points for every INR 150 spent on retail categories. These reward points can be accumulated and redeemed for various rewards and benefits.
- Reward Points on Insurance and Government Payments: For every INR 150 spent on insurance and government payments, you will earn 1 reward point. This includes transactions related to insurance premiums, taxes, and other government-related payments.
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver: The credit card provides a 1% fuel surcharge waiver on fuel transactions. This means that when you use your Standard Chartered Rewards Credit Card to pay for fuel, you will receive a waiver on the fuel surcharge, saving you money on your fuel expenses.
- Domestic Airport Lounge Access: As a cardholder, you can enjoy domestic airport lounge access once every quarter. This allows you to relax and enjoy complimentary access to airport lounges within India.
- Reward Points Redemption: You have the flexibility to adjust the reward points earned on your SC Rewards card against your outstanding card statement balance. This means that you can use your accumulated reward points to offset a portion of your credit card bill
The Following is the Link to Apply for Standard Chartered Rewards Credit Card:-
Fees & Charges – Standard Chartered Rewards Credit Card
Joining Fee – No Joining Fee
Annual Fees – INR 1000 + GST
Renewal fees will be reversed on spends of INR 300,000 or higher in the previous year using a Rewards Credit Card
Eligibility Criteria – Standard Chartered Rewards Credit Card
- Applicants should have a stable monthly income.
- Applicants should belong to credit card sourcing cities/locations of the Bank.
- All applications are subject to credit and other policy checks of the Bank.
- The applicant’s age should be between 18 and 65 years.
- The minimum age for add-on cardholders is 18 years.
Documents – Standard Chartered Rewards Credit Card
- Identity Proof (Any One of the following Photo cards): Passport, Voter Id Card, Govt ID, etc..
- PAN Card
- Address Proof (Any One of the following documents with current residence address): Aadhaar Card, Passport, Driving License, Election/Voter’s ID Card, Job card issued by NREGA duly signed by an officer of the State Government, The letter issued by the National Population Register containing details of name, address.
- 1 recent passport-sized Photograph
Financial documents for salaried
- Latest month’s salary slip
Financial documents for self-employed
- Self-Employed Businessmen: Latest IT Returns with computation of income /Certified Financials, Last Business Continuity proof.
- Self-Employed Professionals: Latest IT Returns, Business Continuity proof.
Standard Chartered Credit Card Customer Care Number
To report any problems or worries relating to your credit card, call the Standard Chartered Bank customer service helplines. You can call the credit card phone banking helpline numbers listed below with any questions you may have regarding credit cards:
6601 4444/3940 4444 (Available seven days a week from 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.) 66011500/39401500/1800 425 1000/1800 345 5000
66012424/39402424/6601242/3940242/1800 525 8390 (24/7 available)
You can phone these numbers any time of day or night to report lost cards and unauthorized purchases. These numbers can be used to cancel payments and challenge charges.
If you are unable to reach these helplines, you can send an SMS with your question to 9980033333. Except on national holidays, the SMS service is available around the clock on all days.
How do I avail the Bonus reward points?
To avail bonus reward points, you need to achieve monthly retail spends of INR 20,000 or more in all categories except Government and Insurance payments. If you spend above INR 20,000, you can earn an additional 4 reward points for every INR 150 spent on retail categories.
What are the Joining/annual fees for the Standard Chartered Rewards Credit Card?
The Joining fee is Nil but Annual Fees – INR 1000 + GST and this can also reverse on spends of INR 300,000 or higher in the previous year using a Rewards Credit Card
I already have an existing Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards credit card, can I also apply for a Reward credit card?
Yes, you can apply